Longjing Ming Qian
- Our Dragon Well tea is sweet, smooth and well-rounded with no hint of bitterness. The buttery mouthfeel and subtle nutty taste make this tea perfect for relaxing on cosy evenings.
- We use only the finest leaves, picked and processed on a small artisan farm close to the Chinese city of Guangzhou.
- This particular tea was picked in March 2018, before being airmailed to us to preserve the tea’s subtle, sweet flavours.
- Tea of this quality is hard to come by in Europe, especially at such an affordable price.
- Our Dragon Well tea contains only pure tea leaves, allowing you to enjoy a traditional beverage in the way it’s been drunk for centuries!