- Mallow is a commonly found wild flower throughout Northern and Western Europe, and one which is often sought out by foragers, herbalists, and wild food experts. While neutral in flavour, these flowers are bright, colourful, and packed with nutrients.
- Teas brewed using mallow flowers are rich in tannins, flavonoids, vitamin C, and a host of protective antioxidants which many believe help to fortify your body's natural defences.
- Mallow flowers also add a splash of colour to salads, or can be deep fried and added to soups and stews to add a crisp, pleasing textural element to a fresh summer vegetable soup.
- 100% natural and 100% Organic
- We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce.