Sage Herbal Tea
- Smooth, stimulating and ever so slightly astringent, Sage Tea is a taste worth acquiring, thanks to a range of health-promoting properties.
- With a history stretching back to the Greeks and Romans, sage’s name literally means “to save”. Historically used to treat ailments, sage has been proven to be a proven source of antioxidants.
- Valley of Tea’s organic Sage Tea is hand-picked in the Thesprotia region of Greece’s West Pindos Mountains, using ancient methods stretching back to the time of the first philosophers.
- Sage Tea is comparable to Green Tea, both in the high levels of antioxidants present, and in its ability to combat the damaging effects of free radicals.
- We recommend adding a touch of honey to our Sage Tea to soften the taste and add a whole additional range of health benefits