- Unusual and often overlooked, Karigane is a twig tea which offers a sweet, rich and pleasing flavour to those who try it. The mellow aftertaste is free of any bitterness, making it a firm favourite amongst those in the know.
- Karigane is a premium Kukicha tea made using the stems and stalks of Gyokuro, a widely sought-after green tea.
- Small amounts of Sencha are blended into this tea by Japanese tea masters. The result is a perfect flavour balance.
- As with all Kukicha teas, our Karigane is low in caffeine, making it the perfect choice for a calming evening drink.
- While the public are unfamiliar with this tea, it is highly regarded by the Japanese farmers we source it from. They make sure they always keep enough of their harvest for their own drinking pleasure!