- Dill's flavor has been described as a mix of anise, parsley and celery. Its aroma iss a combination of citrus, fennel and mint. The color and more delicate flavor of dill weed enhances any dish.
- This certified organic dill was specially harvested in the US. It has been slow-dried to ensure that as much of the delicate flavour as possible remains intact.
- Aromatic dill weed is a subtle herb which enhances a dish instead of dominating it. As such it is delicious in salads, sauces, light gravies and as an accompaniment to fish and grains.
- As a delicate herb, dill should be added towards the end of cooking or used raw to preserve as much flavour as possible. For this reason, dill is used in quick-cooking sauces and salad dressings.
- This herb has been carefully selected, packaged and transported to deliver the best possible quality and freshness.