- Kabuse Sencha where complex flavours and aromas can be found in every cup, as a sweet and refreshing sip gives way to delicate buttery seaweed tones. This teas aroma will bring to mind the first green leaves of spring.
- Gyokuro is also known as an umami tea, thanks to a rich antioxidant and mineral content which adds a depth of umami flavour.
- This launch price won't be around forever make sure you take the opportunity to taste
- This kabuse tea was picked in the first flush of May and is packed on an artisanal farm to ensure freshness
- At Valley of Tea, we are constantly searching for unique tea experiences. This blend will transport you back 200 years to the Kyoto of old!